A signature building for Pittsburgh and the headquarters for Facebook Reality Labs, District 15 is located in the Strip District, Pittsburgh’s most active and desirable submarket. This property is roughly 100,000 square feet and is adjacent to downtown Pittsburgh extending to the northeast along the Allegheny River.
- Collaborative work space with open floor plan
- Unparalleled walkability to Strip District and CBD.
- First floor high-bay area – ideal for R&D use… 13′ 4″ slab-to-slab
- Over 1.5/1,000 SF dedicated surface parking lot
- Ample additional parking in surrounding area
- Signage and building branding opportunity
- Visibility from Veterans and 16th Street Bridges
- Electronic Vehicle charging areas on first floor
- Indoor bike storage
- Located directly across 16th Street is the revitalized Produce Terminal Building with a local market and eatery
- District provides a pedestrian walkway
- Food trucks and local vendors planned to set up in the area adjacent to the property under the 16th Street Bridge
- New street, Waterfront Place, now open